Win with our 2022 PGA Championship competition
We’re giving away cash to our Twitter and Facebook fans during the PGA Championship.
If you like the official bet365 page on Facebook or follow @bet365_aus on Twitter, for a chance to win the cash prize all you need to do is predict the longest priced golfer (pre-tournament price) you think will finish in the top ten (including ties, dead-heat rule applies). If you are entering via Twitter, make sure you include the following hashtag in your reply - #Major365.
The entrant/s to correctly predict the longest priced golfer (pre-tournament price) who finishes in the top ten will share in $100 (i.e. $100 for Facebook entrants and $100 for Twitter entrants, capped at a maximum of four winners per channel). We will use the bet365 pre-tournament prices from the ‘To Win Outright’ market at the time the market is officially closed to judge this competition.
T & Cs apply.
PGA Championship cash giveaway T & Cs:
1. The promotion is open to Australian residents only.
2. You are not required to have a bet365 account to enter, but entry is only open to you if you follow @bet365_aus on Twitter or like the official bet365aus Facebook page and comply with the remainder of these terms.
3. Entrants must be 18 years old or over and must provide identification to bet365’s reasonable satisfaction to collect a prize.
4. Employees, previous employees, directors or contractors of bet365 and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
5. The promotion period runs from 10am (AEST) on Wednesday 18th May 2022 until 10:30pm (AEST) on Thursday 19th May 2022.
6. The promotion period opens, and entries open, when bet365 posts a competition tweet / post on Twitter / Facebook. A competition tweet or post includes an invite to enter the competition and a link to these Terms and Conditions.
7. To win, entrants must reply to the competition tweet / post and correctly predict the longest priced golfer (pre-tournament price) who will finish in the top ten (including ties), subject always to the dead-heat rule as set out in term 9, and the remainder of these T & Cs. On Twitter, the entrant must also include - #Major365 in their entry. Entrants must also comply with the remainder of these T & Cs to the full satisfaction of bet365.
8. bet365 will use the bet365 pre-tournament prices from the ‘To Win Outright’ market at the time the market is officially closed to judge this competition. However, entrants do not require a bet365 account to enter this competition.
9. Dead-heat rule: If more than one person correctly predicts the golfer who finishes in the top ten at the longest pre-tournament price on a particular channel, the prize will be split evenly between a maximum of four entrants (i.e. each of the four winning entrants will receive 1/4 of the prize). If more than four entrants pick the golfer who finishes in the top ten at the longest pre-tournament price, the cash prize will be split equally between the four entrants who entered first with the correct prediction on the particular channel.
10. If two or more golfers finish in the top ten (including ties) and share the longest pre-tournament price in the bet365 ‘To Win Outright’ market, the prize will be equally split among the winning entrants, capped at a maximum of four winners per channel. For example, if Daniel Berger and Tony Finau finish the tournament in the top ten and share the longest pre-tournament price of $56, the first entrants who correctly predicted either golfer will share in the prize capped at a maximum of four winners i.e. If two entrants correctly predict Daniel Berger and two entrants correctly predict Tony Finau those four entrants will receive $25 each.
11. bet365 will rely on the times provided by Twitter and Facebook which can be seen by bet365 when it is logged in to Twitter and Facebook.
12. If the prize is not won on a particular channel, the prize for that particular channel will be awarded to the first entrant to correctly predict the golfer who finishes in the top ten at the second longest pre-tournament price. If no entrant correctly predicted the golfer with the second longest pre-tournament price to finish in the top 10, then the first entrant that correctly predicted the golfer with the third longest pre-tournament price to finish in the top 10 will be awarded the carry-on prize, and so forth until the prize is awarded. The dead heat rule applies when determining the winning entrants.
13. The total maximum prize is $200 ($100 on each channel).
14. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
15. Each person may enter once via Twitter and once via Facebook.
16. Winners will be notified within 24 hours of the end of the tournament and must respond within another 48 hours of receiving this notice or the prize will be forfeited.
17. The prize will be deposited into a nominated bank account, or a cheque will be sent in the mail, at the prize recipient’s election.
18. In the event a winner does not accept their prize or cannot be contacted or their identity cannot be verified to the satisfaction of bet365, the prize will be forfeited by that winner.
19. bet365 reserves the right to withhold or withdraw prizes at its own discretion e.g. if a single user is suspected of creating multiple Twitter accounts to enter competitions or posts multiple entries in the same competition period. bet365 also reserves the right to cancel this promotion or vary the terms of this promotion if the PGA Championship is cancelled or rescheduled for any reason.
20. Please ensure that your tweet can be viewed by @bet365_aus, we cannot see posts from protected accounts.
21. This promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
22. bet365’s decision is final.