We're giving away cash to our Twitter and Facebook fans during Wimbledon.
If you like the official bet365 page on Facebook or follow @bet365_aus on Twitter, for a chance to win the cash prize all you need to do is predict the longest priced men’s player (pre-tournament price) you think will reach the quarter-finals (dead-heat rule applies). If you are entering via Twitter, make sure you include the following hashtag in your reply - #Slam365.
The entrant/s to correctly predict the longest priced men’s player (pre-tournament price) who reaches the quarter-finals will share in $100 (i.e. $100 for Facebook entrants and $100 for Twitter entrants, capped at a maximum of four winners per channel). We will use the bet365 pre-tournament prices from the ‘To Win Outright’ market at the time the market is officially closed to judge this competition.
T & Cs apply.
Wimbledon cash giveaway T & Cs:
1. The promotion is open to Australian residents only.
2. You are not required to have a bet365 account to enter, but entry is only open to you if you follow @bet365_aus on Twitter or like the official bet365aus Facebook page and comply with the remainder of these terms.
3. Entrants must be 18 years old or over and must provide identification to bet365’s reasonable satisfaction to collect a prize.
4. Employees, previous employees, directors or contractors of bet365 and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
5. The promotion period runs from 10am AEST on Friday, 24th July 2022 until 9pm AEST on Sunday, 26th July 2022.
6. The promotion period opens, and entries open, when bet365 posts a competition tweet / post on Twitter / Facebook. A competition tweet or post includes an invite to enter the competition and a link to these Terms and Conditions.
7. To win, entrants must reply to the competition tweet / post and correctly predict the longest priced men’s player (pre-tournament price) who will reach the quarter-finals, subject always to the dead-heat rule (as set out in term 9 below) and the remainder of these T & Cs. On Twitter, the entrant must also include - #Slam365 in their entry. Entrants must also comply with the remainder of these T & Cs to the full satisfaction of bet365.
8. bet365 will use the bet365 pre-tournament prices from the ‘To Win Outright’ market at the time the market is officially closed to judge this competition. However, entrants do not require a bet365 account to enter this competition.
9. Dead-heat rule: If more than one person correctly predicts the men’s player who reaches the quarter-finals at the longest pre-tournament price on a particular channel, the first four entries will receive $100 (i.e. each of the four winning entrants will receive $100 with a total prize pool of $400). If more than four entrants pick the men’s player who reaches the quarter-finals at the longest pre-tournament price, the prize will go to the first four entrants.
10. If two or more men’s players reach the quarter-finals and share the longest pre-tournament price in the bet365 ‘To Win Outright’ market, the prize will be equally split among the winning entrants. For example, if Aslan Karatsev and Pablo Carreno-Busta reach the quarter-finals and share the longest pre-tournament price of $151, (up to) the first four entrants who correctly predicted either men’s player will win the prize. (subject to the dead-heat rule as set out in term 9 above), i.e. if one entrant correctly predicts Aslan Karatsev and one entrant correctly predicts Pablo Carreno-Busta, they will receive $200 each.
11. bet365 will rely on the times provided by Twitter and Facebook which can be seen by bet365 when it is logged in to Twitter and Facebook. bet365’s determination of the winners is final and will enter into no discussion with entrants regarding this.
12. If the prize is not won on a particular channel, the prize for that particular channel will be awarded to the first entrant to correctly predict the men’s player who reaches the quarter-finals at the second longest pre-tournament price (dead-heat rule applies). If no entrant correctly predicted the men’s player with the second longest pre-tournament price to finish in the quarter-finals, then the first entrant that correctly predicted the men’s player with the third longest pre-tournament price to finish in the quarter-finals will be awarded the carry-on prize, and so forth until the prize is awarded. The dead heat rule applies when determining the winning entrants.
13. The total maximum prize is $800 ($400 on each channel).
14. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
15. Each person may enter once via Twitter and once via Facebook.
16. Winners will be notified within 24 hours of the end of the fourth round and must respond within another 48 hours of receiving this notice or the prize will be forfeited.
17. The prize will be deposited into a nominated bank account, or a cheque will be sent in the mail, at the prize recipient’s election.
18. In the event a winner does not accept their prize or cannot be contacted or their identity cannot be verified to the satisfaction of bet365, the prize will be forfeited by that winner.
19. bet365 reserves the right to withhold or withdraw prizes at its own discretion e.g. if a single user is suspected of creating multiple Twitter accounts to enter competitions or posts multiple entries in the same competition period. bet365 also reserves the right to cancel this promotion, or vary the terms of this promotion, if the Wimbledon is cancelled, or rescheduled, for any reason.
20. Please ensure that your tweet can be viewed by @bet365_aus, we cannot see posts from protected accounts.
21. This promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
22. bet365’s decision is final.